Followers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

yeay!!! me smurfs you...

hi me dear...

hows your day today? since this is me first day of work after hari raya, the mood to work still zerro. hopefully before 5pm, it will increase to 100%..

by the way, me went to a movie alone yesterday... hihihi, its normal for me watching alone... actually me dunno what film to watch coz me first target is to buy groceries at Jusco Cheras Selatan. so, jeng jeng jeng... me chose to watch the smurfs... horrayyy!!! really enjoy watching it. seriously guys... those who love to watch cartoon, u better go now...

so colorful n beautiful...
the synopsis from GSC: When the evil wizard Gargamel chases the Smurfs out of their village, they're forced through a portal, out of their world and into ours, landing in the middle of New York's Central Park. Just three apples high and stuck in the Big Apple, the Smurfs must find a way to get back to their village before Gargamel tracks them down.

done!!! i think thats all.. wanna go n meet the boss now...la la lalalala la la la la...

p/s: now me know why there is only one female character which is smurfette in smurfs...

No comments: