Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Churp Churp...

hi me dear...

me ade lah lembap rase nye skang ni update blog kan.. bukan pe.. sbb x dek masa.. plus, me pink lappy ade problem sejak me abg dok ngadap maen poker @ fb tuh ari2..

me kan suker something new... so, bc la blog GTO n jumpa pasal churp churp nih... thanks to GTO, dia sudi bg me share d good news.. GTO cakap, "sharing is caring".. owh, me loike...

so, jom join, nak??? details here:

Spread the Love and Get Rewarded!
It’s our first anniversary and we are feeling generous! We are rewarding Churpers with RM3,000 worth of instant credit just by inviting your friends to join or just by simply joining the ChurpChurp community!

All you have to do is take part in “Spread the Love and Get Rewarded” contest and ;
1) Invite your friends to sign up (come, let join us)
2) Request them to fill in your Twitter username / Facebook Display name in the referral field* (me twitter name is farra8979)
3) Authorize their Facebook and/or Twitter accounts with ChurpChurp.


You can keep tab of how many new friends you’ve invited to ChurpChurp from your account’s Dashboard.

There will be :

* One (1) Grand Prize winner of RM 1, 000 instant credit
* One (1) Second Prize winner of RM 5 00 instant credit
* Ten (10) Consolations Prize winners of RM 100 instant credit each
* 20 Lucky New Churpers will get RM 25 instant credit each

This contest will run from August 3 – September 2, 2010 and open to Churpers registered in Malaysia only.

Invite your friends into the ChurpChurp community today, and get instant rewards!

xoxo

*Terms and Conditions apply

so, jom r join beramai... me dh join n of coz la me reference GTO... klu nak kefahaman lebih lanjut klik sini n sini, ek...

p/s: rase cam dh lame x join contest.. mane tau klu ni, nasib ade baik.. amin... ^_^

No comments: